Pages

Monday 8 June 2020

marae

About a 2 years ago I went to family reunion with my family It was a very drive to where the family reunion It took 3 hours to get there because the family reunion was in another town. When we got there I saw lots people and even a a very big marae it was so big it was biggest building out of all the building in town. then we had to sit on chairs because there a guy who said a speech to karanga(welcome) us to the family reunion. After a day or 2 I met some kids and some I already know like my nephews and cosions and after 3 days we went into the marae and inside the marae there were lots of mahcresses and photes of the marae being built. my family and I spent 2 night at the marae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.